You can get a refund for Leanpub books within 45 days of purchase, with just a few clicks!
To get a refund, please follow these steps:
1. Go to your Leanpub library here: https://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/library
2. If you need to reset your password to sign in, you can do that here: https://leanpub.com/password_reset
3. If you are getting a refund for a course or a course set, please select the relevant option at the top of the library page
4. Select the item you want to get a refund for
5. Click the "Request Refund" button. It will look something like this:
6. Leave a comment about why you are requesting a refund (this is optional; you do not have to leave a comment, if you don't want to!):
7. Click the blue Request Refund button:
That's it! You should receive your refund within 3 to 5 business days, or possibly a lot sooner, depending on your method of payment and your financial institution.
If you've never gone to your Leanpub library to review your purchases before, here's some information about how this works:
We automatically create an account for you when you purchase your first book. This is done so that you can always access the latest version of all books that you purchase on Leanpub, in one place.
If you cannot find the button to get a refund, please email us with a refund request at email@example.com, and we can process the refund for you.