You can get a refund for Leanpub books within 60 days of purchase, with just a few clicks!
The quickest way to get a refund is to go here:
...and to click the "Request a Refund" link next to your purchase.
You can also request a refund by selecting a book you have bought for yourself in your Leanpub library:
1. Go to your Leanpub library here: https://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/library
2. If you need to reset your password to sign in, you can do that here: https://leanpub.com/password_reset
3. If you are getting a refund for a course or a course Track, please select the relevant option at the top of the library page
4. Select the item you want to get a refund for
5. Click the "Request Refund" button. It will look something like this:
6. Leave a comment about why you are requesting a refund (this is optional; you do not have to leave a comment, if you don't want to!):
7. Click the blue Request Refund button:
How Long Will It Take for Me to Get My Refund?
Normally, you should receive your refund within 3 to 5 business days, or possibly a lot sooner, depending on your method of payment and your financial institution.
However, sometimes it can take up to 10 business days to receive a refund.
Are you looking for great deals on Leanpub ebooks, ebook bundles, and courses? Sign up for our Weekly and Monthly newsletter sales here!
Interested in creating your first Leanpub book? Here are some quick tutorials for our most popular writing modes: http://help.leanpub.com/en/articles/3088382-quick-walkthroughs-for-getting-started-on-a-leanpub-book