After you make a purchase on Leanpub, you can change the purchase record to include your company information, and send yourself a new purchase receipt/invoice via email, that includes your company information, and everything you'll need on a normal invoice.
You can see what a Leanpub PDF invoice looks like here.
To get a new receipt email with an invoice including company name, address, and tax information, please follow these steps:
1. If you are not already logged in, please log in to your Leanpub account here: https://leanpub.com/login.
2. Go to your Leanpub "All Purchases" page here: https://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/purchases
3. Click "Request a Custom Receipt":
4. Add the information for your organization in the field named "Custom Receipt Information (Optional)":
5. If you want to save this information to be included on all your receipts/invoices, tick the box next to "Save custom receipt information to appear on future receipts":
6. Click the blue button "Send your receipt":
Attached to the new purchase receipt email you receive, you will find a PDF invoice, with your added information:
If you're new to Leanpub, here's some information about how it works: we automatically create an account for you when you purchase a book, and we create a library for you at https://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/library. This is done so that you can always access the download links for latest version of your books, all from one place.
OK, that's it!
If you have any feedback or questions about this article, please email the Leanpub team about it at email@example.com!
Are you looking for great deals on Leanpub ebooks, ebook bundles, and courses? Sign up for our Weekly and Monthly newsletter sales here!
Are you interested in self-publishing, and creating your first Leanpub book? Here are some quick tutorials for our most popular writing modes: http://help.leanpub.com/en/articles/3088382-quick-walkthroughs-for-getting-started-on-a-leanpub-book
Subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/leanpub
Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/leanpub