After you make a purchase on Leanpub, you can change the purchase record to include your company information, and send yourself a new purchase receipt via email, that includes your company information. Here are the instructions:
To get a receipt with your organization's information, please follow these steps:
1. If you are not already logged in, please log in to your Leanpub account here: https://leanpub.com/login.
2. Go to your Leanpub library here: https://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/library
3. Click on a book to select it:
4. Click on "Request Receipt":
5. Add the information for your organization in the field named "Custom Receipt Information (Optional)":
6. If you want to save this information to be included on all your receipts/invoices, tick the box next to "Save custom receipt information to appear on future receipts":
7. Click the blue button "Send your receipt":
Attached to the new email you receive, you will find a PDF receipt, with your added information:
If you're new to Leanpub, here's some information about how it works: we automatically create an account for you when you purchase a book, and we create a library for you at https://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/library. This is done so that you can always access the download links for latest version of your books, all from one place.
OK, that's it!
Are you looking for great deals on Leanpub ebooks, ebook bundles, and courses? Sign up for our Weekly and Monthly newsletter sales here!
Interested in creating your first Leanpub book? Here are some quick tutorials for our most popular writing modes: http://help.leanpub.com/en/articles/3088382-quick-walkthroughs-for-getting-started-on-a-leanpub-book