To get a receipt with your organization's information, please follow these steps:
1. If you are not already logged in, please log in to your Leanpub account here: https://leanpub.com/login. If you can't log in to the account because you do not have the password, you can reset the password by clicking on the "Forgot password?" link.
2. Go to your Leanpub library https://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/library
3. Select the book and click on the option "Request Receipt".
4. Add the information for your organization in the field named "Custom Receipt Information (Optional)". You have the option to save this information so it will be added to receipts for future purchases.
5. Click the blue button "Send your receipt". A receipt with the information you have added will be sent to the email address associated with the account.
If you're new to Leanpub, here's some information about how it works: we automatically create an account for you when you purchase a book, and we create a library for you at https://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/library. This is done so that you can always access the download links for latest version of your books, all from one place.
If you've never set a password for your account, you can do this using the "Forgot Password?" link on our login page (https://leanpub.com/login). Once you are logged in, you'll be able to go to your go to your Leanpub Library.