There are a number of ways to get a Leanpub book onto your device. This is not a comprehensive list, just some of the more popular ways people like to read books on things like phones and tablets and Kindles.
- If you have an iOS device (an iPhone or an iPad) or and Android device (like a Samsung Galaxy phone), you can download the Leanpub app from iTunes (for iOS) or from Google Play (for Android). Once you sign in to the app, you can download most Leanpub books directly to your device in the app.
- On your device, open the email we sent you with the download links for your book. Then, you may be able to open the book on your device by clicking one of the links. (Please note that if you are using an iOS device, you may need to make sure the link is opened using Apple's Safari internet browser.)
- On your device, open an internet browser and log in to your account at Leanpub. Then, go to your Leanpub library and you'll find a download link there. (As we mention in the point above, please note that if you are using an iOS device, you may need to make sure the link is opened using Apple's Safari internet browser.)
- If you download the book to your computer, you can then use one of the Send to Kindle apps to get it onto your Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle.
- If you download the book, you can add it to iBooks if you have that app on your device. (Once again, please note that if you are using an iOS device, you may need to make sure the link is opened using Apple's Safari internet browser.)
- If you are using Linux, here is a decent-looking post with some Linux e-reader options: https://itsfoss.com/best-ebook-readers-linux. Each e-reader will have its own way of adding the book. Most likely, if you click on a download link for a Leanpub book, it will open automatically in a default application for opening that type of file.