In order to use our Send to Kindle feature for applicable books, you need to add Leanpub as an "Approved Sender" in your Kindle account.
To do this, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Amazon
- In the "Accounts & Lists" menu at the top right, select "Manage Your Content and Devices"
- Select "Preferences" in the horizontal menu near the top
- Select "Personal Document Settings"
- Scroll down to "Approved Personal Document E-mail List"
- Select "Add a new approved email address" and add
If you've found this page and discovered these instructions don't work, please try one of the other methods for adding a book to Kindle that we explain here.
If you are looking for help when you're being asked to verify your attempt to send a document to Kindle, here is an article about that.
Please note we've been informed that some PC users do not get Kindle email addresses from Amazon. If this is the case for you, you should just download the .mobi file to your device, either by clicking in the email or transferring via USB.
[Editor's note: If you're using a PC, you may not get a Kindle email address from Amazon. If this is the case for you, you can skip these instructions, and just try one of the other methods for adding a book to Kindle that we explain here.]